[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading source=”post_title” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][sc_divider style=”3″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Riley’s Farm has been a staple in Oak Glen for decades. Overall, Riley’s is a beautiful farm with many U-PICK fruit Orchards and a REAL pumpkin patch. With the addition of civil war reenactments and weddings, Riley’s can take a fair amount of credit for the growth of Oak Glen’s tourism industry.
That being said, the Farm has stirred up controversy when its owner waded into our country’s current racial divide. Needless to say, he drew an obvious line in the sand, and we encourage you to do your own research before you visit.
We disagreed with his opinions and visited strictly to show what Riley’s has to offer. It’s up to you to decide what works best for you.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Riley’s Farm Apple Orchard visiting info
- 12261 Oak Glen Rd, Yucaipa, CA 92399
- (909) 797-7534
- Free admission
- Wednesday – Sunday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Free parking on their farm and road parking. We recommend coming early so you don’t have to park so far.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3551″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]
Random Tips from our visit
- Pumpkin, apple, pear, and berry picking are sold by weight (please check their website on what they currently offer)
- On Saturdays, they have colonial dress up and reenactments. They also offer adventures in the old world from 10 a.m – 3:30 p.m. The cost of each activity is $5 pre-sale online or $7 onsite They activities they offer are:
- Tomahawk Throwing
- Candle Dipping
- Corn Husk Dolls
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]What we brought:
- What we brought:
- 1 hour (but you could spend much more)
- We wouldn’t recommend it because there are areas on the farm that have uneven dirt paths and hills.
- Flushing toilets
- Employees did not wear masks and very few guests wore their masks.
- Although the farm is large, there are just so many people that come here that social distancing would be difficult to achieve.
- Definitely a place for anti-mask folks.
Should you go?
They aren’t following covid-19 guidelines in Riley’s Farm. That’s important information to know before planning your visit. A trip out to Riley’s Farm isn’t short and we don’t want anyone to drive all the way up there just to feel unsafe. If you are okay with that, you’ll have a good time.
Our video was shot right when it opened to avoid the crowds. Within the first hour the main areas filled up and we headed out.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
What other sites are saying about Riley’s Farm Apple Orchard
Places to visit around the area:
Things to do nearby
We travel all over California searching for fun places to take the kids. Be sure to check out some of the other places we’ve visited that are good for kids. Things to do with Kids in Southern California
If you have any suggests on where we should go next please let us know in the comments below![/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”3436″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]If you found our post helpful and want to hear more from us in the future, please consider signing up for our Monthly Newsletter. We promise to send you the most basic, to the point text newsletter you’ve ever seen! Thanks in advance for the support, it’s much appreciated.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.[/sc_quote][/vc_column][/vc_row]