Visiting Snow-Line Orchards in Oak Glen, CA 2020
Oak Glen is known for it’s October Apple Picking, but it really should be known for Snow-Line Orchards Apple Cider Donuts. Eaten fresh these mini donuts could heal the world 🙂
Snow-line Orchard visiting info
- 39400 Oak Glen Rd, Yucaipa, CA 92399
- Free to visit
- Labor Day-Thanksgiving: Every day 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Winter hours: Weekends 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- (909) 256-0405
Random Tips from our visit
What we observed:
- They don’t offer apple picking at their orchard.
- 1 hour
- Yes, porta potties.
- Enjoy their delicious mini cider donuts and fresh-pressed apple cider drinks. The cider slushie is our favorite!
- U-pick raspberries (in season during late summer)
- Take a family photo at the white wall that has greenery plants hanging down.
- You can shop for honey, apple butter, jams, jellies, oils, wine, and other goodies
- The first time we came during the pandemic was on a Saturday afternoon. The parking lot was full, the orchard was crowded, the line for donuts was long, and only half of the guests were wearing their masks. We decided that we needed to come back on a different day. (You read that right, We drove to Oak Glen and immediately drove home.)
- A couple of weeks later, we arrived at 9 a.m., and we felt very safe spending time at the orchard. All the employees and guests wore their masks, and we were able to social distance from each other.
Should you go?
It’s really important to know beforehand that Oak Glen, CA isn’t a mask-wearing town, and it gets packed on the weekends. You need to be okay with that before you make the long drive up from LA or Orange County. If you do go Snow-Line is a must stop. We suggest getting there when they open at 9:00am to avoid the massive crowds.
What other sites are saying about Snow-line Orchard
Things to do nearby
We travel all over California searching for fun places to take the kids. Be sure to check out some of the other places we’ve visited that are good for kids. Things to do with Kids in Southern California
If you have any suggests on where we should go next please let us know in the comments below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
If you found our post helpful and want to hear more from us in the future, please consider signing up for our Monthly Newsletter. We promise to send you the most basic, to the point text newsletter you’ve ever seen! Thanks in advance for the support, it’s much appreciated.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.