*9-2-2022 – Hi All, We’re Currently Updating our Website. I kinda blew it all up to fix it, so the main pages are all messed up. Sorry about that. We’ll send you some social Media Posts when it’s done. Thanks – Kris
Our Cinematic Travel Video Playlist (YouTube)
Our International Posts
- Australia Travel Video: Sydney, Melbourne with Day Tripsby KristofferAustralia is beautiful. Staying in both Sydney and Melbourne, we were able to plan a handful of big day trips in and around the cities. All the sites and unique animals made for a fun Australia travel video.
- Universal Yums Monthly Subscription Service is the Best Gift for Travelersby KristofferUniversal Yums is a monthly subscription service that delivers another country’s tastiest treats straight to your door! One month you might be eating Austrian chocolates, and the next could be bacon chips from Colombia. It’s the Best Gift for Travelers. Use our referral link and Sign up today to get $5 off your first box!
- Portugal Travel Video: Lisbon, Sintra, Guimaraes, Braga & Portoby KristofferWe spent about eight days traveling the country, and it felt like we didn’t even scratch the surface of what Portugal has to offer. As a result, our travel video flies through the famous landmarks of Lisbon, Sintra, Guimaraes, Braga & Porto.
- Vietnam Travel Video: Hanoi, Halong Bay and the Perfume Pagodaby KristofferOur Vietnam Travel Video shows off our favorite parts of our two stays in Hanoi. Visiting famous landmarks, sampling Anthony Bourdain’s food recs, and a couple of day trips out to Halong Bay and the Perfume Pagoda.
- Our Close Encounter With Pickpockets In Madrid Spainby KristofferWhen traveling, you’ll eventually have a bad experience. One of our first was an uncomfortable run-in with a group of pickpockets in Madrid Spain.
- What We Learned About flying with a lap childby KristofferLet’s face it, flying with a lap child is miserable. Thankfully a little preparation can help dull the pain.
- Laos Travel Videoby KristofferAlthough our time in Laos was affected by the flu we caught before our visit; we still managed to have a good time in Vientiane. If I had to choose between Vientiane, Bangkok or Hanoi, I’d pick Vientiane every time. We felt welcomed in Laos. From the minute we landed, the Laotians were friendly and helpful.
- Swimming with Sea Lions in Peru & How You Can Do It To!by KristofferSwimming with sea lions in Peru off Palomino Island was amazing. I’ll be the first to admit, bobbling around the ocean surrounded by shark food is crazy, but we had the time of our lives.
- Denmark Video Diary: A Cinematic Travel Video Of Copenhagen and Hillerodby KristofferWe spent three days filming our Denmark video diary. Three days was more than enough time to experience Copenhagen and the surrounding countryside. Playing it safe we stuck to the main attractions.
- 10 Simple Tips On How To Survive A Long Flightby KristofferTraveling is a life-changing experience. Long flights are not. Here are 10 simple tips we’ve picked up on how to survive a long flight.
- Monument Valley Is A Place To Be Seenby KristofferIf you’re planning a visit to Arizona or Utah, I would highly recommend adding Monument Valley to your itinerary.
- Greece Vacation Video: Cinematic Travel Video Through Mykonos, Santorini And Athensby KristofferThe Greece vacation as a whole exceeded my expectations. Not only because of the great sites but also the thoughtful locals we’ve met along the way.
- 8 Day Greece Itinerary to Santorini, Mykonos, Athensby KristofferWanting to squeeze in one last trip before our first baby was born, and Trang & I were inevitably land locked we headed to Greece. A trip that our friend Geoff had been requesting for years but we kept putting off for the simple fact it was above our budget. After some research we created a Greece Itinerary that I think was a perfect mix of relaxation and exploration.
- What A Busy Holiday Breakby KristofferHappy new year! Sorry to be saying that so late in the month but a mix of travel, sickness, and video work had us thoroughly spent. Thankfully, we’ve recovered from our busy holiday break and want to catch you up on everything that’s going on with us.
- 4 Day Chicago Itineraryby KristofferOur tour through Chicago was an exciting addition to seeing our family. We saw the sites, had some amazing food, and were able to find a handful of family friendly things to do around the city. This here was our 4 day Chicago itinerary for the trip.
- Chicago Video Diary – Family Touring through the Cityby KristofferChicago was our first big trip with our 10 month old daughter Kairi. We learned that it’s not easy to travel with a kid especially when you’re trying to capture enough footage for our Chicago Video Diary. It’s possible, but the lack of down time during the day turned us into walking zombies in the evenings.
- Visiting Catalina Islandby KristofferVisiting Catalina Island gives LA and OC residents a unique chance to unwind. Just 27 miles off the coast. Catalina has something for everyone.
- A Michelin Meal at Sukiyabashi Jiroby KristofferMy 30th birthday in Japan was quite the surprise. Somehow Trang had managed to get reservations to Jiro Ono’s restaurant Sukiyabashi Jiro.
- Railay Beach and the boat ride from hellby KristofferHaving traveled for almost ten years Trang and I have managed to land ourselves in quite a few scary situations. I would put our night stuck on a boat from Krabi to Railay Beach, Thailand near the top of that list.
- Thailand Video Diary: Exploring Chiang Mai, Railay Beach and Bangkokby KristofferBack in 2014 Trang and I celebrated our marriage with a honeymoon in Thailand. As you can see from our Thailand video diary, the trip as a whole was a nonstop adventure. In hindsight, it was too much traveling for a little over a week and a half.
- Our First Time Flying With A 4 Month Oldby KristofferJust the thought of flying with a 4 month old baby can make any new parent stress. I know we stressed plenty about Kairi’s first flight, and that’s why we decided to get it out of the way as soon as possible. At least then we could see how she handled flying.
- The Best Loco Moco we’ve Eatenby KristofferIf you’re looking for the best Loco Moco of your life, you’ll find it at R Social Grill in Maui. I love meat & rice dishes. Out of all the different regions of food, Hawaiian food offers some of the best. From spam musubi to short ribs & rice, it’s all good. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be the Loco Moco.