Arlington Garden Pasadena is a unique park in LA County. The garden feels like a mini arboretum with each area having its own distinct feel
See The Montage Video Below
Arlington Garden Pasadena Visiting Information
- 275 Arlington Dr Pasadena, CA 91105
- (626) 578-5434
- Open every day from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m except on Tuesdays when the garden is closed for maintenance.
- Entry price:
- Free Street Parking
- Time spent:
- 45 minutes to 1 Hour
- What we packed:
- Sunblock and water
- We bought food nearby and ate there
- Stroller/Wagon friendly:
- Yes, but some of the dirt pathways were narrow.
- Kinda? The Porta Potty was locked when we visited.
- What we observed:
- This is a great place to stop by if you are in the neighborhood but we wouldn’t recommend making a trip out here just to see the gardens.
- The park is only 3 acres but they make great use of the space.
- A perfect place to do a photo shoot. You can obtain a photo permit on their website.
- Lots of shaded seating areas to eat, read, or relax.
- This garden uses the regenerative garden method so it doesn’t look well kept but more of a naturalistic look.
- We saw a couple of people meditating at the gardens so we asked our kids to use their indoor voice when we were around other guests.
Our Arlington Garden Pasadena Montage
Similar Options That Might Interest You
Here are some similar options you might enjoy.
Touring Reptacular Ranch’s Private Zoo (youtube explainer, blog post coming soon)
See you again with more around California with kids.