Published: 12/2/21 Updated: 12/2/22
Greenspot is a family-owned and operated farm that has been entertaining families for years. From its pumpkin patch to its Christmas tree farm, its seasonal events are a big hit.
See The Full Detailed Video Below
Greenspot Christmas Tree Farm Visiting Information
- 10133 Ward Way, Mentone, CA 92359
- Date and Hours:
- Dec 1st to the 23rd.
- Mon-Thurs: 5-8 pm
- Fri-Sun: 5-9 pm
- Dates and hours of operations may change. We recommend calling them beforehand to confirm their business hours.
- No Admission fee.
- Free Christmas movie night.
- Take a photo with Santa with your camera (no cost).
- Christmas tree picking.
- Christmas Hayride: $15/adult, $10/child, and Children 3 or under are free.
- Roast s’mores, decorate cookies or sip some hot chocolate by the fire. These can be purchased at their little snack stand.
- Time spent:
- 2 ½ hours
- Check the weather before you go. The weather can be changeable; layered clothing is recommended. Be sure to dress warmly. Temps may drop into the 40s or 50s at night. Recommend closed toe shoes.
- What we packed:
- Thick jackets, @Suds2go portable cap, blankets, dinner, fruits, s’mores, popcorn, water, kid’s pjs, and toothbrush.
- Places to eat:
- They do have a little food stand there that has coffee, hot cocoa, cider, brownies, cookies, and s’mores kits. You can also bring your own food.
- Stroller friendly:
- Yes, but the grounds are uneven.
- Yes, flushable toilets.
What we observed:
- What we observed:
- Cash only. There is an ATM machine onsite.
- We really love that you can enjoy the farm without spending any money. You can still get the feel of Christmas festivities by watching a free Christmas movie, sitting by the fire, taking a photo with Santa, smelling the crisp air and fresh cut trees, and enjoying the lights and decor of the farm.
- Before we left, we put our kids in their pjs and brushed their teeth before heading home.
- Ways to save money:
- Bring your own dinner, hot cocoa, s’mores kit, popcorn and a light up toy.
- Event party rentals:
- School field trips:
- Future events:
- Pumpkin Patch in Oct.
- Other places to visit in the area:
- Big Falls Trail
- Recommended itinerary:
- Logan’s Candies Candy Cane Demo
- Big Falls Trail
- 5 pm – Greenspot Christmas Tree Farm
- Follow us on Instagram @thecaliforeigners and Youtube @Califoreigners
What We Said In Our Greenspot Farms Christmas Tree Farm Video
We loved our previous visit to Greenspot Farm so much that we came back to experience their Christmas Tree Farm and holiday decorations. With thanksgiving in our rearview mirror, we’re really looking forward to having a happy holiday season as a family. Having learned about the Greenspot Farm Christmas tree farm on our last visit, we decided to check out the farm on opening night. Located in Mentone, CA, the farm is pretty far off the beaten path. While we wouldn’t expect someone from LA to drive that far for a Christmas tree, it’s an excellent experience for anyone within the Inland Empire. Greenspot Farm’s overall festive holiday atmosphere made the trip worth it for us.
Similar Options That Might Interest You
Here are some similar options you might enjoy.
Wildlights (Palm Springs, CA) Youtube Link
LA Zoo Lights (LA, CA) Youtube Link
Lightscape (Arcadia, CA) Youtube Link
See you again with more around California with kids.