Our Cinematic Travel Video Playlist (YouTube)
Before the pandemic stopped us from traveling abroad, Trang and I would do our best to travel internationally at least once a year. These videos are a result of those trips. Some of these videos even paid for the trips, landed us jobs, and gave us the horrible idea to post videos weekly of our new adventures around California with kids.
We’ve recently been fortunate enough to restart our international travels, so I’m looking forward to adding to this playlist once again!
Japan With Kids (Our Latest Trip)
- Touring Himeji Castle With Kids
- Fushimi Inari Shrine With Kids
- Eating at Zauo Fishing Restaurant In Osaka, Japan
- Nara Park Deer And Todaiji Temple Visit With Kids
- Cup Noodles Museum Osaka Ikeda – Japan With Kids
- How to order Ramen at Ichiran Shibuya
Travel Tips With Kids
Flying is stressful enough without kids. Mix in a young one, and it can easily dip into the horrible territory. Here’s a few posts on what have worked for us when the girls were younger.
- What We Learned About Flying With A Lap Child
- 10 Simple Tips On How To Survive A Long Flight
- Our First Time Flying With A 4 Month Old
Our International Posts
- Australia Travel Video: Sydney, Melbourne
- Universal Yums Monthly Subscription Service is the Best Gift for Travelers
- Portugal Travel Video: Lisbon, Sintra, Guimaraes, Braga & Porto
- Vietnam Travel Video: Hanoi, Halong Bay and the Perfume Pagoda
- Our Close Encounter With Pickpockets In Madrid Spain
- Laos Travel Video
- Swimming with Sea Lions in Peru & How You Can Do It To!
- Denmark Video Diary: A Cinematic Travel Video Of Copenhagen and Hillerod
- Greece Vacation Video: Cinematic Travel Video Through Mykonos, Santorini And Athens
- 8 Day Greece Itinerary to Santorini, Mykonos, Athens
- What A Busy Holiday Break
- A Michelin Meal at Sukiyabashi Jiro Ono
- Krabi To Railay Beach During A Storm Was Hell
- Thailand Video Diary: Chiang Mai, Railay Beach, Bangkok