Hey everyone. If you’re looking to get a few families under the same roof for a reunion or staycation, you may want to check out Ranchito De Ramona in Placentia, CA. It’s a fantastic house perfectly set up to entertain up to 15 guests in Orange County. And its beautiful architectural style will have you thinking you’re somewhere else.
See The Full Detailed Video Below
Ranchito De Ramona Visiting Information
- Placenta, CA 92870
- Casita: $197- 377/night (2 nights minimum)
- 3 guests, 1 bedroom, 3 beds, and 1 bath.
- Casa: $680-1081/night (3 nights minimum)
- 12 guests, 4 bedrooms, 9 beds, and 4.5 baths.
- Entire property with Casa and Casita: $1082-1200/night (3 nights minimum)
- 15 guests, 5 bedrooms, 11 beds, and 5.5 baths.
- Plus cleaning fee and service fee.
- Casita: $197- 377/night (2 nights minimum)
- Sign up for their quarterly newsletter for exclusive subscriber-only promotions on their website.
- Free parking on the driveway or street parking but no street parking at night.
- Time spent:
- 3 days and 2 nights.
- You can book and view all the amenities through Airbnb with the links below:
- Where we ate:
- Rich Farm Ice Cream – Cookie Monster flavor.
- Terra Wood-Fired Kitchen – BBQ Chicken Pizza.
- Pet allowed:
- What we observed:
- A big thank you to Janna and her family for hosting us! We were blown away by their home. Our girls still talk about this place months after our stay. Asking to come back and wanting to build a home just like this when they are older.
- As two full-time working parents, we had a busy week and did not have time to plan or prepare for this trip. We quickly packed after work and headed straight to Ranchito De Ramona on a Friday evening. This house was amazing! It had everything you needed to make your stay fun and comfortable. Not once did we stress about needing something or forgetting to pack an item.
- It truly felt like a real home. The attention to detail and the quality is nothing like any of the other Airbnbs that we’ve stayed at. To unwind and relax here with our good friends was magical.
- The private courtyard and the beautiful natural lighting that comes in the house during the day were our favorites!
- A grocery store is only a half mile away if you need anything or want to cook in the beautiful kitchen.
- Lots of food options to dine out/take out if you prefer not to cook.
- They ask that you don’t do any cleaning during your stay there. Just put all the dirty dishes in one of the TWO dishwashers. A true vacation for any parent!
things to bring
- What we packed:
- Clothes, toiletries, and some outdoor toys.
- Ways to save money:
- The price varies by date. If possible, try coming during their slower season to save some money.
- Come with friends or family to split the cost.
- Pick up some groceries and cook at the house.
- Other places to visit in the area:
- You can also book an Airbnb Online Experience with Janna here: Trip Planning to Anaheim for Families with Little Ones – Airbnb
- See our playlist for fun things to do with kids in OC.
What We Said In Our Ranchito De Ramona Video
We’re used to roughing it around California in our van, so we were utterly blown away by Ranchito De Ramona’s invitation to stay at their Vacation Home. And we’re fortunate enough to stay there for two nights with our friends, and after settling in, we never wanted to leave.
The owners, Janna and Matt, have done a fantastic job bringing the 100-year-old property back to life with modern comforts while keeping its charm. We were in awe of all the little things and the attention to detail they put into every corner of the house.
The Main “LA Casa” Home
Ranchito De Ramona is vastly different from anything else in its neighborhood. Entering the gate, the central courtyard hints at something special. To the right lies the main LA Casa property, a 4-bedroom, 4.5-bath Beauty that can sleep up to 12 guests. With a large open kitchen communal area, an adjacent kid’s room, and even a 2nd family room that can keep multiple groups entertained throughout your stay. There’s also a beautiful enclosed courtyard next to those we loved.
Sleeping-wise, the ground floor has two rooms. With one being a gorgeous main bedroom. The top floor has the remaining two bedrooms, which can sleep a fair amount of guests thanks to a room with two large-sized bunk beds on and another room with two fulls.
Altogether with bathrooms and closets, the house is perfect for the most epic rounds of hide n seek with the kids. We played for hours, and it was a shockingly fun challenge to root out the kids when there were so many places to hide. With some rounds going so long, the seekers would give up.
The Second “La Casita” Home
Ranchito De Ramona also has a second rentable residence across from the main house called La Casita. The one-bedroom, one-bath place can fit up to three guests and is perfect for a couple or family with a youngling. La Casita is Ranchito De Ramona’s most popular booking, and it’s a beautifully decorated space with all the amenities you need for a comfortable stay.
Our weekend stay flew by, and we loved every minute of it. Especially staying there with some of our oldest friends. Cause sadly, now that we have kids and ever-busing lives, meetups are few and far between. So it was great to get together under one roof, relax, and have great conversations in a house perfectly set up to put us at ease while it also made us want to renovate our home to be exactly like it.
If you’d like to learn more about the property, check them out online at RANCHITODERAMONA.com or search for them on Airbnb.
Similar Options That Might Interest You
Here are some similar options you might enjoy.
See you again with more around California with kids.
Leave a Reply