All Our California Post Locations
It’s hard to figure out where to bring the kids on the weekends. Because of that, I created this map to pin all our posts of things to do in California with kids. Hopefully, y’all can use this as a tool to plan things to do around the state.
*example – If you’re gonna be in LA for the day, try typing in “Los Angeles, CA” in the search bar and select a distance to see what all comes up nearby!
Things To Do In California With Kids By County
California has so much to offer both tourists and its residents. From famous cities to National Parks, it’s easy to overlook smaller spots you never knew were there. The sheer amount of things to do in Southern California can be overwhelming. So we’ve broken it down by County.
Los Angeles County
Los Angeles County is home the many of the state’s best museums and live events.
- Old School Gaming At Neon Retro Arcade With Younger Kids
- Orange Picking La Verne Heritage Foundation
- Mount Baldy Snow Play
- Lightscape At Los Angeles Arboretum Review
- LA Zoo Lights Review With Kids
- Visiting Dinos Alive Los Angeles
- Guided Tour Of Star Eco Station With Kids
- Nights Of The Jack
- Visiting the Lake Shrine in Pacific Palisades, CA
- Walking The Venice Canals In Venice, CA
- Hiking the Antonovich Trail in San Dimas, CA
- Visiting the Arlington Garden Pasadena, CA
- Visiting the Wildlife Learning Center in Sylmar, CA
- Visiting the Natural History Museum Los Angeles, CA
- Visiting The La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles, CA
- Visiting the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, CA
- Visiting The FUNBOX LA Pop-up Selfie Museum
- Visiting the Enchanted: Forest of Light in Los Angeles
- Visiting Catalina Island
- Sampling LA’s Famous Grand Central Market
- Best Ramen in LA
Orange County spoils us here with beautiful beaches and weather.
- Great Wolf Lodge Anaheim Review And Hotel Stay
- Adventure Playground Yorba Linda For Kids
- Manassero Farms Strawberry Picking With Kids
- Eco Tots At The Ecology Center For Toddlers
- Irvine Railroad Easter Eggstravaganza
- Staycation At Ranchito De Ramona In Placentia, CA
- Newport Beach Christmas Light Cruise
- Irvine Parks Santas Village
- Playing At Bubble POP In Tustin, CA
- Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch 2022
- Visiting Sunflower Fields At Hana Field In Costa Mesa, CA
- Hiking to Redwood Grove in Yorba Linda, CA
- Visiting Tanaka Farms U-Pick Wagon Rides with Santa, in Irvine, CA
- Corona Del Mar State Beach In Newport Beach, CA
- Visiting the Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch in Irvine, CA 2020
- Visiting Adventure Playground Irvine Kids Park in Irvine, CA
- Riding Trains for Toddlers for FREE at the Orange County Model Engineers Club
- Zoomars Petting Zoo In San Juan Capistrano
- Best Ramen in Orange County
San Bernardino County
San Bernardino County has a ton of great outdoorsy things to do around California with kids, thanks to its beautiful mountains, lakes, and national park! Did you know McDonald’s was first created here!?!
- Snowdrift Snow Tubing Park Review With Kids
- Big Falls Trailhead Snow Play
- Live Oak Canyon Christmas Tree Farm Redlands, CA
- Greenspot Christmas Tree Farm
- Logan’s Candies Review With Kids
- Oak Tree Mountain Slide & Activities, Oak Glen, CA
- Greenspot Farms Pumpkin Patch 2022
- Visiting Skypark At Santa’s Village With Kids
- Live Oak Canyon Pumpkin Patch 2022
- Wrightwood Snow Play
- Exploring Lytle Creek River in Lytle Creek, CA
- Visiting Mission Tiki Drive in Theatre in Montclair, CA
- Visiting the Greenspot Farms Pumpkin Patch 2020
- Visiting Riley’s Farm Apple Orchard in Oak Glen, CA 2020
- Visiting Snow-Line Orchards in Oak Glen, CA 2020
- Visiting Los Rios Rancho in Oak Glen, CA
- Seasonal Apple Picking in Oak Glen, CA
- Visiting the Free Greenspot Farm Pumpkin Patch in Mentone, CA
- Original McDonald’s Museum In San Bernardino, CA
- Visiting Amy’s Farm in Ontario, CA
San Diego County
We’ve always loved San Diego County’s laid-back beach vibe and amusement parks.
- Sesame Place San Diego Review With Kids
- Kids Will Love The Slot Trail In Anza Borrego
- Kenny’s Strawberry Farm Review With Kids
- Visiting The New Children’s Museum San Diego
- The Cave Store In La Jolla, CA
- Birch Aquarium At Scripps in La Jolla
- Bates Nut Farm Pumpkin Patch 2022
- Petting Pigs At SoCalMiniPigs
- Strolling Balboa Park in San Diego, CA
- Visiting La Jolla Cove in La Jolla, CA 2020
- Visiting the San Diego Zoo Kids FREE October 2020
- Family visit to Wonderspaces San Diego
Riverside has a great mix of things to do!
- Free Mini Train Rides At Riverside Live Steamers
- Illuminate Silverlakes Is Celebrating Christmas With Kids & Discounts
- Visiting Wildlights At The Living Desert With Kids
- 123 Farm Christmas Nights With Kids
- Visiting Southern California Railway Museum in Perris, CA
- Pumpkin Rock Trail in Norco, CA
- Visiting the Cabazon Dinosaurs in Cabazon, CA
- Walker Canyon Poppy Fields for Super bloom 2020
- Visiting The March Field Air Museum | Riverside County, CA
We’re always beach camping inside Ventura County.
It’s hard to find a more amazing stretch of road than the Pacific Coast highway up through Big Sur.
- Camping At Kirk Creek Campground Review
- Fernwood Campground and Resort With Kids
- Pfeiffer Falls Trail Hike With Kids
- Camping At Big Sur Campground & Cabins Review
We’re still working towards getting all the YouTube videos up onto our website, so be sure to come back soon for more to do around our amazing state!
Other Pages To Check Out
International Posts – Our collection of travel posts pinned all over the world.
Be sure to subscribe to our Califoreigners YouTube Channel if you haven’t already!